Christians on the Internet
The full constitution of Christians on the Internet can be downloaded as a .pdf file
Select a section head to read its contents
In furtherance of the above aim and objects, but not otherwise, the Association shall have the power:
- To raise such monies either in the form of grants, by donation, subscriptions or otherwise as shall be necessary to carry out its aim and objects.
- To employ such staff, either paid or unpaid, as shall be deemed necessary, and to determine the remuneration of such staff.
- To enter into agreements with other bodies (on a commercial basis or otherwise) for the provision of such goods and services as it shall determine to be necessary.
- To associate with any other organisation with aims and objects similar to all or any one of its own.
- To appoint not less than three Trustees or a Trust Corporation to hold assets or real property on behalf of the Association, and to determine the terms of such a trust or trusts.
- To do all such other things as shall be necessary to fulfil the aim and objects of the Association.
DUTIES OF OFFICERS
This Constitution was adopted at a meeting on the 4th November 1995 at Betjeman House, Cambridge. Amended 2001.